Saturday, August 20, 2005

bye bye summer....


So here it finally is...our tat's...so if you know my sister and I you will be able to tell who's foot is who's...we love our daisies...we have the initials "dp" on there because that was my moms name was Donna Pinson...we chose to use her maiden name because our legacy started with a tall, dark haired, big blued eyed girl named Donna Pinson. She, when her and my dad were dating would sign her name to things just simply...Love always, dp...so instead of getting a heart with "mom" written through it, we did our version...and I love it.

So it has been a few interesting weeks. I have totally had a peace with everything that is going on at church. However, it has been interesting to hear and see everyone's take on things. Some are really positive while others are not so much. Although I don't like change and don't like hurt, I am finding that although this situation is not fun, I truly believe that the Lord is going to do great things for the bg naz as well as totally continue to use Scott and Kim to do kingdom work, now is Scott's opportunity to do things a little different...all around I can't wait to see what God has in store. That does not mean it will always be fun but....so anyhow. Oddly enough as I type, I am hiding in the booth upstairs away from folks, to blog. Tonight is a "farewell" party for Scott and Kim...I could be really sarcastic about it but...so anyhow.
Yes, folks I turned 29 again this month...o' my gooosh...I am thirty...see I cannot even type it with numerals, it does not look so bad typed as a word. I had a great party, thanks to all my gathering buddies. It was so fun. And a great time with Chris and Macee, my family, and all. As I said in my last post, I am so rich.
Well this is the last party of summer for me. School starts on Monday. Which is also the day my mom died 4 years ago. I am ready, not ready, excited...nervous, etc. Pray for Macee as she gets back into the swing of things, it will be more of a pre-school setting for her this year. But adjust- ment and change are always hard for all of us. But I am looking forward to getting back onto a regular schedule...



My last look at summer. This is my little angel enjoying the summer weather...thank you Lord for special times, new memories and great times with my little family...And darn her butt is so cute.
Bye bye summer...
Use me Lord. Use even me...
















2 Comments:

Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

Love the dp daisies! Love the little tush too! So cute.

God bless you and Chris as you embark on your new school year.

30 isn't so bad... When I turned 50 my mom told me that, "life starts at 50" and you know what? She was right!! Now I'm 52 and it just keeps getting better.

Love you guy's. :O)

5:18 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Sorry, and thanks for your words of encouragement, and concern. Wish we could spend more time togehter also. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home