Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Donna's House Candle Co.

Candle order form below. If interested email me at nap_aca_sd@nwoca.org. You can copy and paste or just send me the information. Thanks to all who consider. It is more appreciated than you know. Thanks. Dilbone
Donna's House Candle Co.
Candles handpoured for you by:
Sara Dilbone
*My feelings: I named my little candle co. Donna's House for the very reason that there is really no place like home. Donna's house was a very loving, peaceful, and safe place full of Christ's love. There are many things that we can do to make our homes special places to be. One of my favorite little things that my mom did was filling our home with the wonderful scents of candles. I too have done the same at our home. Usually you won't enter without the warming smell of a candle burning.
*About my candles:
Feel at home here, support my becoming debt free by ordering one of my wonderful candles. They are all natural soy, and triple scented. All candles are white or off white in color unless we discuss otherwise. I do have other colors to offer. There are also many other scents that I can order, let me know if you are interested in a scent that is not listed below. You can order your favorite scent(s) and size(s). Thank you for your support, and always let your light shine.
Prices: Jars are: Small $6, Med. $11, Large $18,
AND
Xl $24
*Candle scents are below:
Please mark the box of the scent(s) that you would like.
Dawn's cherry vanilla swirl
Daddy's coffee bean
Pappy's cotton candy
Jerri's white cake
Rachel's angle food cake
Chris's carrot cake
Macee's birthday cake
Uncle Steve's apple brown betty
Maw's hot cinnamon apple pie
Angie's dutch apple crunch
Aunt Gwyns buttery gingerbread
Isaiah's malted milk balls
Mims red hots
Please list below what size you want with what scent.
Qty:______Size:__Scent:_________$___
Qty:______Size:___Scent:_________$___
Qty:______Size:__Scent:_________$___
Shipping anywhere in the U.S. add $3.00*___
Total: $__






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home