Monday, August 22, 2005

Post #1: Disclaimer

First, my blog is a place where I share my thoughts. Hence the name...Me, my thoughts and I. Usually the majority of my thoughts are not shared with others before I type them.
Second; I am sorry to those of you who thought is was rude to call someone the name I did when I was discussing one of my friends in a previous blog. If you know me you know that this is never a word I have used in language out loud in front of my daughter. NEVER! I have only joked with my friend about this in a letter and in a very in depth phone call where he played a really bad April fools joke on me. That is how it started. Now we just joke about the fact that I called him a really bad name. NO, I don't go around saying that word or others of such nature to or in front of my daughter. Yes, I have said things in front of Macee that I should not. However, the words I speak to my daughter out loud are to my best knowledge and effort, words of love, encouragement, friendship and NOT negative words. I do however appreciate concern and will in the future be more careful to share my thoughts in my blog and outloud in a way that won't be hurtful or lead others to presume my life is a certain way...Especially when it comes to how I present my self to my daughter. I am in no way mad, but I guess being real comes with a price. Just not at the price of my daughter or for that matter my church and church family. That can be assured!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Hallo Sara!!
Love your tattoo! I definitely prefer the daisy to the Mom heart tattoo!!
I appreciated your words of encouragement on the Naz situation. I am jealous of your hiding place on Saturday night. I was looking for one, but instead of finding one, I just continued to wander aimlessly. I am so not a good mingler.
Please don't censor your blog in the future (regarding the disclaimer). I like seeing the true Sara and I have never had a second thought about your example to Macee or anyone else for that matter!

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home