Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF!

Today in my classroom, I was complaining that I was cold...my little dude, (4th grader who has a stuttering disability) said to me..."why don't you come over here and I will warm you up"....I said out loud to him..."if your first name is not Chris and/or your last name is not Crowder...I can't help you out"...
I am totally obsessed with my daughters tiny little petite precious tender little hands...they are so sweet. May they be the hands of a servant, working for the Lord. May her heart always be tender towards the Lord. I Love her...so so much.
Macee wants to type:
uuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuutrutu5msaceeeeeiiiiii18898yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I love dogs. namely Cole Austin Dilbone (some would think this includes David Crowder...Perhaps)
Old Navy is fun.
better go. Friday night is here and we are headed out.
Maybe a good night for another tattoo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home