Thursday, October 13, 2005

The good, the bad, and the funny...not ugly :)

I am writing this down, so I don't forget...I don't want to miss something I might "appreciate" later....
Things that have been hard for me lately:
*when you think you have a really good idea and your spouse doesn't
*when people think you don't think about anything and just fly into something with your eyes closed.
*not always being able to trust people
*church stuff.
*dumb, ignorant, unthoughtful mean people
*trying not to laugh at school pictures
*unclear communication
*being called a "scott follower"
*having to explain this home church thing to a million people without feeling like I have to be defensive...
*thinking about not being at the naz and seeing people who I love and care about every sunday...is hard for me sometimes...
*people who I think don't always "really" understand me
Things to smile about and maybe even lol about...
*"applejuice"...that was a good one Erica...it made me laugh
*school pictures :)...and yes that made me laugh too
*Choc. chip cookies
*beautiful purple flowers
*stetler baby # 3
*a washer and dryer at my house, and my school, so that I can wash one of my dirtiest kids cloths, so she feels clean and good about herself...wow
*a great email that made me laugh so hard, I had to read it two or three times so I could laugh really hard again and again.
*yes, David Crowder is a hottie...and I want to play with his fu man Chou...
*our neighbors are so awesome...
*thinking of doing this house church thing "along side" of s and k and lots of other folks that share the same vision...cool
*knowing that I don't hate the organized church and see how both settings can bring people to Christ...
*wusbag.......
*friendships that stand the test of time.
*intense phone calls that turn out good
*two really good buddies...(we need a code name) that know me and still love me unconditionally...I hope you two know who I am talking about...purple flowers and jogging telephone poles, great sign language lessons...and hmmm I really want to say a bad word...for doody...but just...well I won't say it...hopefully you got my numba...
*fall leaves, colors, cloths
*living in the country
*Lars"er" and Mary and the Wisp...thanks for being such loving and kind, Christ driven people who are being the church, just being themselves. You are all three loved deeply. I don't tell you enough...
*two sweet little girls playing together....
*my salvation
*my classroom aide, and the rest of the crew
*prayer time
*the new DCB cd...is awesome
enough already...better go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

I can only imagine how difficult the last weeks have been for you guys. I wasn't aware of the direction you guys were heading until I read this post. We'd love to hang out sometime. Let us know if you have a day off school where we could meet half way or something like that.
love you and miss you.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Such is life. I'm hoping the "hard things" vs. "smiles" scale is going to tip a little more toward the smiles end for all of us in the coming months. We have so much, don't we?

Is that school picture thing in reference to what happened when we went to Old Navy or are there other school picture shenanigans going on? I mean, it's not a stretch of the imagination, knowing you, dear friend.

Fu man chou. That's rich. Too bad Keith doesn't have one. :)

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home