Monday, August 30, 2004

Got Crabs?

So the first day of school I told my kids that we would have a pet crab in our classroom. (We had the crab last year, and is now returning for year 2 in my class). Everyday I forget the crab.....everyday, my cutie pie, Job Knepper says to me...."Mrsss. Bones, did you bring the creab?"so I say to him "No Job I did not bring the crab..He said to me..."I think yr lyin' to me...you ain't got crabs do ya"????........So what do you think about the only Special Education teacher in Napoleon Area Schools walking around with a post it note on her purse and one word written on her hand that says "CRAB"....hopefully tomorrow I will remember.....
We had some pals over last night...Macee was the life of the party...she made us all laugh...I was recalling how great it felt for people to see that cute side of her...I always feel so proud of her, but last night was one of those times that I said....that's my girl.....she's her momma's girl....I seized the moment, and I'm still enjoy it.... Thank you Lord for blessing me so...I am so rich in you.....Even with crabs....

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Herpes and crabs? That's impressive! Did you read my comment from your last post?

6:25 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yes, what sin?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I'm just throwing out suggestions. I was sure it had to of been the put-in-bay?

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home