Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Resting

I have had a few rough nights...I was begging the Lord to heal me....I felt like he was not there....I realized as puke was coming through my nose that I felt in despair...I then realized all this time...he was carrying me. I am now resting in his grace. It feels good..I have found that sweet spot to be held in...Thanks my Lord, my Daddy...I needed that, you are my hero Lord.
For those of you wondering....I did remember to take the crab to school. I had a few people stop and ask why I had the word "carb" written on my hand..only to then tell them that it actually said "crab"...talk about a conversation piece...the kids love her and if Job Knepper is happy, Momma is happy....:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Reading this reminded me that our Middle School is doing a coffee bar in the new building and recently sent home a questionaire about what the parents would like to see offered. Before it was finalized, a staff member pointed out that the MS students had typed "low crab" instead of low carb as one of the options! Imagine eating crab for breakfast! :P

Anywayz, I hope that you do begin to feel better. I've been praying for ya!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home